The assessment is NOT for you if…
- You are a beginner and your English level is below B2 on the CEFR scale (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Click here to find out your level.
- You are looking for general English lessons with an English teacher to work on other concepts and skills, such as grammar, reading, writing, etc.
- You don’t use English or work in an English-speaking environment on a daily basis, so you don’t have a real need to improve your pronunciation.
- You are looking for rushed last-minute results. Working on your pronunciation is a process that takes time, discipline and patience.
- You don’t have a budget to pay for personalized coaching services and are looking for free content to work on your own.